Try Hypnosis Audio For Free!

Saturday 27 March 2010

A great video I found on the topic :)


"I'd never done Qi Gong before but have recently heard of the health and mental benefits so was determined to give this a go. Its basically a series of movements synchronised with breathing. The DVD starts with an outdoor scene showing Shifu doing Qi Gong while a voice-over covers the history and benefits of the art. The next section is a full demonstration of Qi Gong followed by a section on zen meditation and massage to do afterwards. Then it moves on to the 8 sections where Shifu gives commentary while he does the movements. The commentary gives continuous instructions on breathing telling you when to inhale and exhale as synchronisation of breathing is an essential part of the art. Shifu also gives additional tips now and then such as "push elbows back as far as possible". The first time I played the 8 sections which you follow for your workout I was pleasantly surprised. I was expecting a big learning curve whereby I would be stood with dvd remote in hand having to constantly pause play to see exactly what Shifu was doing. Thankfully this turned out not to be the case. I was able to follow and do everything Shifu was demonstrating without pausing once. Obviously I was not able to stretch as far as Shifu and my technique left something to be desired but the main thing was I was able to do all the movements in the workout straight away without pausing. Afterwards I felt it had done me good. I cannot recommend this DVD enough. Very easy to follow and very inspiring. There are also a few extras which are advertising other DVDs but which in themselves are also enjoyable and inspiring."
You can order it by clicking on the link bellow:

Shaolin Warrior

No comments:

Post a Comment