Try Hypnosis Audio For Free!

Sunday 14 March 2010

How Does Chi-Kong Relate to Your Energy Level and How Does Your Mindset Come Into the Picture?


In the last couple of days I experienced  what the huge difference is between practicing and NOT practicing Chi-Kong. As my life became kind of hectic I missed out the whole week.

What were the results?
I became  stressed and my energy level sank.
Of course the law of attraction worked as well.... I met difficulties on my way as I attracted the same energies on which level I was!

The funniest thing I have experienced over and over again with practicing Chi-Kong is that the lower your energy level is the harder it is to start it again. Somehow you have to drag yourself to do it again - even if you know mentally how beneficial it is to you.

As I experienced this a couple of times during the years I have great experience so to say on how the subconscious is trying to put everything in to convince you not to start  doing it again.You have stuff to do, a business to run, children to look after, a houshold to run - whatever - you'll have all the reasons put in a line why you DON'T have time to practice.

This is how our mindset works actually. It's working AGAINST our progress. The good news is though that once we realise that, we can easily overcome this obstacle. The mind can be our servant. It will do whatever you tell it to do. So if you decide to practice, the mindset will immediatelly stop bringing up obstacles and starts helping you to do the task by bringing up thoughts that help you achieve your goal.

If you know how our mind works it will be much easier to convert it into your friend who helps you achieve your goals. Of course here I talked about practising Chi-Kong, but this mindset can be implemented to everything in your life!

I wish you all the best  in your life :)
For more info about Chi-Kong and workshops please visit my site by clicking on the following link:
Chi Kong training

No comments:

Post a Comment