Try Hypnosis Audio For Free!

Thursday 6 May 2010

Homemade Guacamole

Healthy Guacamole Recipe
I absolutely love gauacamole as an appetizer or an addtion to pretty much any meal (even breakfast!)
I know some people still avoid avocados because they are high in fat and think that this higher fat fruit will cause them to gain weight.  But as I explain in my article "Does Fat make you Fat?", healthy fats like those contained in avocadoes do not cause weight gain.  They do just the opposite.

Eating sources of healthy fats will actually help your body burn off its unwanted fat and avocados fall right into the "healthy fat" category.
Here is my quick and easy homemade guacamole recipe that we enjoy at my house at least 2-3 times per week.

Isabel's Homemade Guacamole

· 2 Avocados
· ½ tomato chopped
· ¼ onion, chopped (you may want to use less. I had onion breath
the rest of the night. Even my dogs didn’t want to talk to me)
· Chopped cilantro (I’m not sure how much went in there, but it was
loaded)
· Celtic Sea Salt

I mixed all the ingredients together. While I was chopping the
contents of the guacamole I sliced up some cucumbers and tomatoes
and got out a bag of baby carrots. This is what I used for the
guacamole instead of chips.

Now, if you really want to use chips, I suggest making some spelt
chips yourself.
Cut 1-2 spelt tortillas into 4-6 pieces. Cook these in coconut oil
until crisp. I don’t suggest you have these too often, as many
people will lose weight faster without too many grains.
Enjoy!

Learn more about The Diet Solution Program

1 comment: