Try Hypnosis Audio For Free!

Tuesday 1 October 2013

Best 3 + 1 Tips To Start Your Qigong Practice Again

I'm sure most of you have dropped doing physical activities at some point in your lives. So you are quite familiar with that postponing strategy of " tomorrow I'll start it" and then again tomorrow, and a month has past and still nothing done.... Is that familiar? If so read on and find some simple tips that help you get back into the habit of working out.

 1. Talk to a friend and decide on a time when you do qigong together - it is much easier to stick to the plan this way!

 2. Write it down in your daily to do list and tick it when you have done it - works wonders I can tell you! no to do list yet? start one - today - it will save you a lot of time and get things done - guaranteed

3. Start with short exercises - do it for 10 minutes - easier to start with a 10 minutes block then with a complete hour of qigong exercises.

 Even if you start with 10 minutes you'll feel energized within two days - which helps you to go to the one hour training!

 Another "funny", extra tip: do the standing qigong posture while travelling to work. I do it all the time in the underground. I can balance really well and no one notices! I stand next to the first seat near the door, in case something happens I can easily grab the bar.

 Now, what are you waiting for? Start implementing :)- and let me know how you are doing!

2 comments:

  1. Good tips for helping us getting active again! Visiting from UBC!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have no clue what qigong is, but those are good ideas when trying to hold yourself accountable for anything.

    ReplyDelete